TRAVEL FEES ARE STILL DUE IF:
1. Appointment cancelled less than 2 hr in advance.
2. Signer refuses to sign or has improper ID.
PRISON NOTARIZATION ITEMS:
1. You accept responsibility to advise inmate of appointment.
2. Our full fee due whether or not inmate signs.
3. Inmate's name on doc is same as on booking including middle name and, Jr., Sr., I, II, if applicable.
4. You are responsible to provide correct facility address.
1. Proper California ID required for notarization.
2. Notaries are prohibited from giving legal advice.
3. Please note: Snday, after hour fees are higher
4. You are to advise us in advance if special ink color needed.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS You affirm that to the best of your knowledge that the person(s) to be notarized has(have) not been exposed to or have have tested positive for COVID-19 within the previous 14 days of the appointment requested on this form.