We are a 1-Stop Full Service Apostille Agent
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION
There are two types of countries of destination: Hague Convention and Non-Hague Convention. Apostilles can only be issued for countries that belong to the Hague Convention. If your destination country is not a member, you will most likely need a U.S. Department of State Certification and/or Embassy Legalization in addition to the certification by the U.S. State of origin. We will review and advise which is applicable.
- All documents presented for a California Apostille are limited to documents with specific signatures. Make sure that your document has a qualifying signature. Call us if you are unsure. (949)614-5291.
- If you are producing your own document, such as a Power of Attorney, contract bids or any printed document that requires your signature, we will notarize your signature at no additional charge when we pick up your document. (Local Only)
- Documents mailed to us that require a California notarization for counties other than Orange, LA or Riverside must be notarized before sending them to us.
- California education docs, such as High School/College Diplomas, transcripts, etc., should also be notarized by the school. We can usually obtain this for you for local schools and colleges.
- If your document has multiple signatures, verify whether or not each signature requires an notarization prior to the Apostille legalization; remember, it is the signature chain that is legalized, not the document.
- All documents seeking an apostille should have a certification date within the past five years.
- If your document is written in a foreign language and needs the U.S. Department of State Authentication (Usually required for Non-Hague Convention countries), it must be accompanied with an English translation.
WE WILL PERSONALLY REVIEW YOUR DOCS WITH YOU TO ENSURE PROCESSING WITHOUT ERROR OR DELAY.
(MAIL-IN REQUESTS FROM ALL STATES ACCEPTED)
SCHEDULE OF FEES
FULL-SERVICE PICKUP/DELIVERY SERVICE
(We will notarize your document for free with your apostille)
EMERGENCY STATE AUTHENTICATION
$310 - EMERGENCY - Same day by 4 pm* (1st doc)
$175 - EMERGENCY - (2nd and ea add'l.)
EXPEDITED STATE AUTHENTICATION
$290 - EXPEDITED 2-3 BD - for 1st doc*
$150 - EXPEDITED for 2nd doc*
$100 - EXPEDITED for 3rd and ea. add'l.*
REGULAR STATE AUTHENTICATION ONLY
$229 - CA docs--1st doc, 4-6 BD
$100 - 2nd Document
$ 85 - Each Additional Document
$275 - Non-CA docs - (12-16 BD)
REGULAR CA +U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE
$342 - 1st doc (12-15 wks.)
$187 - 2nd and each additional
$457 - 1st doc EXPEDITED (11-14 wks.)
$276 - 2nd and each additional EXPEDITED
REGULAR U.S. DEPARTMENT of STATE ONLY
$312 - 1st doc (11-14 weeks)
$161 - 2nd and each additional
U.S. DEPT. of STATE ONLY - EXPEDITED
$392 - 1st doc (9-12 wks.)
$192 - 2nd and each add'l
* Requires doc pickup before 11 am.
Non-Federal Hague docs Only.
DOCUMENTS MAILED TO US
PLEASE NOTE: A pre-paid & addressed mailing label must accompany your document. You may optionally add $12 for USPS Priority Mail or FedEx 2-day
STATE AUTHENTICATION ONLY
(Must also include pre-paid return mail label)
$135 - California docs - 1st doc: (7-9 BD)
$110 - 2nd and each add'l
$250 - 1st doc -Mailed (4-6 BD) - EXP*
$110 - 2nd and each add'l - EXP
$175 - Non-CA docs - 1st doc (12-14BD *
$140 - 2nd and each add'l Non-CA doc
CALIFORNIA + U.S. DEPT. OF STATE
$301 - 1st doc (14-17 wks.)
$212 - 2nd and each additional
$371 - 1st doc - EXP (11-13 wks.)
$282 - 2nd and each additional - EXP
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE ONLY
$261 - 1st doc (12-15 wks.)
$161 - 2nd and each additional
$331 - 1st doc - EXP ( 9-12 wks.)
$231 - 2nd and each addtl - EXP
*Add 6 BD and $75 to the fee for Non-California
EMBASSY and CONSULAR AUTHENTICATION FEES
$ 60 - LA Embassy / Consulate - 1st doc
$ 40 - LA Embassy/Consulate - @2nd+ doc
$75 - Non-LA Embassy / Consulate - 1st doc
$50 - Non-LA Embassy/Consulate @2nd + doc
Please note that each foreign embassy and/or consulate charges a fee for the authentication of each document they process. The charged embassy/consulate fee is in addition to our listed fees above. You may call us for the amount of said fee.